PRINCE2 Online Learning and Self Study
Our PRINCE2 Online Learning gives you accredited e-learning to support your self-study for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams. This self-study product will provide you with a straight forward route to becoming a fully certificated PRINCE2 Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace, and is available as a stand-alone CD, internet or intranet options.
Why PRINCE2 Online Self Study?
- Based on established and proven accredited PRINCE2 materials
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- Combines distance learning with classroom training - offering you the best of both worlds
- Browser based giving you the freedom to purchase and access using either a CD or the Internet from any location
- Currently 100% of people who study PRINCE2 using Passport are successful in the Foundation exam
- Currently 94% of people who study PRINCE2 using Passport are successful in the Practitioner exam
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organizations
The PRINCE2 e-learning contains:
- Online learning modules for both Foundation & Practitioner study, so there is no need to purchase additional learning software for progressing to Practitioner.
- Optional PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exam Vouchers
- 12 modules with associated lessons
- Video presentations for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the PRINCE2 Manual for additional reading
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the PRINCE2 syllabus
- PRINCE2 foundation and Practitioner exam simulations
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the new
- Objective Testing Practitioner Exam
How long should I study for?
To complete the Foundation level, around 20 hours should be committed to the learning. Practitioner level requires approximately 40 hours of self-study. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the CD, reference to the PRINCE2 Manual and other documentation, and completion of the Practical Tasks. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 4 weeks to 12 months to complete this learning.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use PRINCE2 Passport for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the latest PRINCE2 syllabus. The license can be extended for an additional 12 months for 50% of the published price at the time of renewal (currently £150 + VAT). The Foundation and Practitioner Exams are valid for 12 months from the date of the initial purchase.
How do I take PRINCE2 Exams?
If your organization is purchasing 5 or more licenses Advantage Learning will certify one of your colleagues as an approved Proctor and you can take the exams at your own location. You can also purchase Vouchers to take PRINCE2 exams anywhere in the world at a substantial saving to the public PRINCE2 exam costs.
You can also book your exams directly with the official accreditor for PRINCE2, APMG. APMG have different arrangements depending on country. In the USA and Canada exams can be taken through the public library system or at approved testing centers. In other countries, the British Council often provide an exam service.
PRINCE2 CBT Technical Requirements
This software has been designed to operate on desktop systems to the following minimum specifications:-
- Windows Vista® ( Home Premium, Business, Ultimate or Enterprise )
- Windows XP® or XP Tablet Edition (Machine spec. Intel® Pentium® P4 2GHz, 1GB RAM)
- MAC OSX 10.4.11, 10.5.4 and above (Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or PowerPC® G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM)
- Linux Ubuntu 7.10+/Fedora 8/OpenSUSE 10.3 (Pentium® P4 2GHz, 1GB RAM)
The system should include the latest updates & service packs and have at least 1GB free hard disk space. The software is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, a soundcard with speakers or headphones is also required.