P3O - Foundation and Practitioner Training Courses
P3O is leading edge guidance to help you start or re-energise your Project, Programme or Portfolio Office.
Advantage P3O training courses are available at the Foundation and Practitioner levels to support or set up your PMOs. P3O is fully aligned with PRINCE2, MSP, and MoP to bring together a set of principles, processes and techniques to:
- Facilitate efficient portfolio, programme and project management decision making
- Enable effective, challenge and support structures.
- Connect your strategy and policy makers with the project and programmes - the delivery arm of the organisation
- Ensure that you do the right projects and programmes - in the right way. No easy challenge!
How do I get trained in P3O?
Advantage Learning can run a P3O course at your premises saving you time, travel and costs.
Find out about P3O Training:
- Call Paul Atkin at Advantage Learning on 0131 668 2445.
- Email Paul at Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- What is P3O?
- Benefits of P3O
- P3O Training Courses
- P3O Certification and Exams
- Course Schedule
- Contact Us